This approach can lead to regrets down the road as folks slowly come to realize their diamond doesn’t quite live up to expectations in terms of actual value. To prevent this from happening to you, we suggest giving serious consideration to Amoro’s Eternitymark® diamond jewelry. Our Eternitymark® diamonds are comparable to famous branded diamonds—including De Beers’ Forevermark®—and dollar for dollar Eternitymark® diamonds give you absolutely the most beauty.
Take a look at how we rate in the following areas:
- Sourcing: All Eternitymark® diamonds are responsibly sourced in compliance with the UN’s Kimberley Process.
- Beauty for money: Eternitymark® diamonds must meet the most exacting standards of cut, be almost colorless, and have no imperfections visible to the eye (Ideal Cut, HVS2 or higher).
- Exclusivity: Less than 1% of the world’s diamond qualify to be an Eternitymark® diamond.
- Uniqueness: Once an Eternitymark® diamond meets specifications of excellence verified by an independent gemological laboratory, it receives the Eternitymark® inscription.
- Certificated: Eternitymark® diamonds of ½ ct. and above are tested and certified by an independent gemological laboratory and are engraved with their own unique certificate number.
- Confidence: Eternitymark® diamond jewelry comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and is delivered free in the US at duty-free and tax-free prices with a free, no-hassle return policy.
- Value: Discerning buyers do their independent research and confirm that Eternitymark® diamonds are comparable to Forevermark® diamonds but offer a superior value.
- Price: Eternitymark® certified diamond jewelry is only available online and is priced up to 35% less than comparable Forevermark® diamond jewelry.
As you shop for exclusive diamond wedding jewelry, compare Eternitymark® from Amoro.
Exclusive fine jewelry for the discerning buyer from Amoro.com.