How much do you know about shopping for contemporary wedding rings? If you’re like most people, you’re probably aware of the 4 C’s—cut, color, carat, clarity—involved in evaluating diamonds, but not a whole lot beyond that.
Not to worry, though. Amoro.com is here to guide you through the entire process, beginning with the following list of useful tips on shopping for your dream wedding ring.
- Set a budget: A budget not only narrows your choices, but also helps ensure you don’t get swept away by impulse or emotion while shopping. Determine how much you’re willing to spend on the ring and stick to the limit no matter what.
- Buy the best quality you can afford: When it comes to fine jewelry, quality trumps everything else. Consider smaller diamonds that rank better in color and clarity and choose 18kt gold over 14kt gold when possible.
- Keep comfort in mind: You’ll be wearing your ring every day for the rest of your life, so comfort is absolutely vital. Beware of designs that feature sharp angles or edges that can easily snag on clothing, and go with a sleek, simple setting if you frequently work with your hands.
- Consider the future: It’s natural to want your ring to be different than everyone else’s or to jump on the latest trend, but the best approach is to think long-term. Will you still love this design in 10 or 20 years? If you’re not sure, it might be wise to reconsider.
When you’re ready to put these tips into practice, head over to Amoro.com. We offer a large selection of diamond wedding rings in an array of designs and styles to suit any taste, while our duty-free prices, complimentary engraving services, free shipping, and luxury gift wrapping help stretch your budget.
Visit our site now and discover the ring of your dreams today.
They say the early bird gets the worm, but that’s not always the case. Sometimes it actually pays to procrastinate a bit—like when shopping for Mother’s Day jewelry at Amoro.com.
That’s because we’re having a last-minute sale on our entire selection of genuine diamond jewelry, sterling silver accessories, and other terrific gifts for Mom. All you have to do is type in the promo code “MOTHER15″ at checkout to enjoy an extra 15% off any purchase from May 2 to May 8.
Not sure what to use the discount on? Consider one or more of the following budget-friendly bestsellers:
If you’ve put off buying a Mother’s Day gift for this long, then one more day won’t matter. Be sure to shop Amoro.com from 5/2to 5/8 with the promo code “MOTHER15″ to save an extra 15% on these and other last-minute gift options for Mom.
Considering all the amazing things mothers do for their children, you’d think a formal holiday for acknowledging their contributions would have been established hundreds of years ago. But it wasn’t until 1914 that Mother’s Day was first officially recognized in the U.S.,when on May 9 of that year, President Woodrow Wilson urged the American people to give public thanks to all mothers.
The tradition is still going strong, of course, and now Mother’s Day is one of the most important celebrations of the year. It is always observed on the second Sunday of May, which happens to be May 12 this year. That means you have less than three weeks to come up with a fabulous gift to show Mom how much you appreciate her.
If you don’t have a clue where to start, we invite you to check out this brief Amoro.com Mother’s Day 2013 gift guide. These are our Top 5 items that are perfect for every mom:
We also have a number of other popular jewelry gifts to choose from, including white or yellow gold 18kt rings, diamond bangles, and diamond solitaire earrings.
This Mother’s Day, be sure to let your mom know how much she means to you. Give her a call, spend some time with her, send her flowers, or buy her one of the above items from Amoro.com. As long as you put your heart into it, Mom will love whatever you do!
Guys, let’s face it: no matter how much you pitch in to help with baby’s first year, your wife ultimately ends up doing most of the heavy lifting. From nine long months of pregnancy to labor, delivery, and round-the-clock nursing and care, nothing can take the place of a new mom’s hard work and sacrifices.
Of course, this effort is rewarded in the form of numerous firsts that will be remembered and treasured for a lifetime, including baby’s first smile, first tooth, first step, and first word. Sharing these experiences is part of the reason why the bond between mother and child is so immediate, intimate, and enduring.
And now that her very first Mother’s Day is coming up, it’s time for you to show how much you value all that she has done—and continues to do—for your precious baby. Here are some gift options that every new mother will love:
· Stackable rings with your newborn’s birthstone: These trendy rings can be mixed and matched for different looks, and will always carry a special meaning because of your baby’s birthstone. Try this three-piece diamond and emerald ring set for May birthdays.
· Necklaces and pendants: Whether your wife likes cultured pearls, birthstones, or romantic heart jewelry, we’ve got necklaces and pendants to suit her tastes. This gorgeous 18kt white gold sapphire and diamond necklace is a favorite with Amoro customers.
· Earrings: Simple, classic, and appropriate for all occasions, our earrings featuring semiprecious gemstones are the very definition of affordable luxury. Check out this budget-friendly pair of amethyst and diamond earrings in 14kt white gold.
Make your wife’s first Mother’s Day as memorable as all the other firsts that have occurred in the past year by getting her a special jewelry gift from Amoro.com. We have the above items in stock now and ready for Mother’s Day delivery, so place your order today.
Cleopatra was obsessed with them. Nero viewed gladiatorial games through special lenses made from them. Entire civilizations believed in their ability to ward off illness and restore the soul. Has any other gemstone stimulated the senses or fired up the imagination more than emeralds?
A member of the beryl family, these gems come to us via a very arduous mining and cutting process that serves to enhance their distinctive color while preserving internal flaws. These flaws, or inclusions, are inherent to all natural emeralds and are a telltale sign that the sparkling emerald ring you’re wearing is genuine.
The relative rarity, mysterious lore, and unequalled beauty of emeralds make them as popular and coveted today as they were in ancient Egypt or Rome. And their status as May’s official birthstone as well as the traditional 20th wedding anniversary gift helps ensure that this popularity will endure well into the future.
If you or a loved one will be celebrating a May birthday or milestone anniversary soon, we recommend planning your gift-giving ahead of time so you can save big on emerald jewelry at Amoro.com. For a limited time only, select items, including an exquisite 14kt yellow gold emerald and diamond anniversary ring, are 50% off the original price.
Getting your hands on the world’s most mysterious gemstone is easy. All you have to do is visit Amoro.com, where you can peruse our extensive collection of the finest quality Colombian emeralds at the lowest tax free and duty free prices around.